Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Pavlovian...

Feels like I'm always apologizing for the lack of updates, but hey, these things take time. The road to Terminals is a long one, perhaps, but Rove and I are enjoying the ride. We've got the top down, our shoes off, Ke$ha on the radio and gnats in our teeth. And a corpse in the back. Don't ask.

The point is, we're still very hard at work. One of the most important issues in the series is fully scripted - you won't believe it when you read it - and Rove's pages are absolutely gorgeous.

On that note, we'll have some interesting news for you very soon, I can't spoil it yet. In the meantime, have a peek at some conceptual promo art I've cooked up for the series. You should come down and find Rove and I at this year's Calgary Comic and Entertainment Expo... you might be able to see something or take something home with you...

No comments:

Post a Comment